It is 926 NW. Almost a millennia since the gods departed from Aragonia and left the world to fend for itself. Times are changing - no longer is the nation of Acheros the glorious empire it once was, many nations strive to overtake what once was and currently is. Internal power struggle plague many lands, however, as no one is willing to give up what they believe in. We are and have been in the Ideo-Conflict Era.
Welcome to Aragonia: True Phantasia, an open world character & plot-driven Fantasy RP. Aragonia is a play-by-post roleplay with tabletop game-like progression mechanics (no dice rolling). You can choose to treat Aragonia as a regular freeform, player-led roleplay, or join in on Story Arcs that help evolve the world alongside other players' actions.
- A hybrid of freeform and GM-led roleplay with RPG-esque mechanics
- A progression system that rewards both freeform RP and story participation
- A high fantasy setting with in-depth lore still being developed!
- Campaigns to follow along and drop-in / drop-out of
- GMs to lead you through the world upon request
- A welcoming environment to roleplayers of all skill levels
- No dice rolling!