I AM HER/SHE/ME by (I am Me) is a collection of 10,000 Unique images empowering everything that is Woman!

Our focus and aim is to create a community based on Inclusion, Diversity and Representation.

  • Once the collection is sold out, we will be acquiring a lot of land in the Sandbox Metaverse. The Galleria by I am Her will not only host art shows but also live musical performances from musicians we have had the gift of being able to partner with.

Lucky I AM HER/SHE/ME holders of the rarest 100 will own 55% of the lot of land with the remaining 45% owned by the rest of the community.

  • Quartlerly and Yearly Parties held at secret locations around the world. Will SHE be on your side when we draw the lucky holders to attend our show stopping events.

  • Every 500 primary sales we will pick 5 random holders to recieve their unique I AM HER/SHE/ME printed and signed in a frame to be enjoyed on the wall how art was supposed to be.

  • Every holder will have access to The I AM HER/SHE/ME Album

  • 10% Of all primary sales will be reinvested music and digital art from independent artists

  • Once the collection is sold out the attributes will be revealed exactly 48 hours after.

Giveaways

  • 10 x Unique NFTs will be raffled away to the top inviter of our Discord server

  • $5,000 will be raffled to a I AM HER/SHE/ME holder once 20% of the collection is sold

  • 3% of all sales will be donated and distributed to our chosen charities once 20% of the collection is sold

  • $20,000 will be raffled to a I AM HER/SHE/ME holder once 55% of the collection is sold

  • 4% of all sales will be donated and distributed to our chosen charities once 55% of the collection is sold

  • $75,000 will be raffled to a I AM HER/SHE/ME holder once 100% of the collection is sold

  • 3% of all sales will be donated and distributed to our chosen charities once 100% of the collection is sold

  • $15,000 will be raffled to a I AM HER/SHE/ME holder once our project reaches 500 ETH in secondary sales. The Pre-Sale will begin on Sunday 13th February 2022 @ 11:11 GMT and the Public Sale will begin on Monday 14th February 2022 @ 11:11 GMT.

Pre-sale price 0.17 ETH + gas fees (limited to 1000 whitelist places)

Public sale price 0.25 ETH + gas fees

The minting event for both the pre-sale and public sale will only take place on our website which can only be accessed from IAMHERSHEME.COM

Similar servers you might like:

© 2015 - 2022 DiscordServers. All rights reserved. Not affiliated with Discord

DiscordServers.com is a public discord server listing. Find public discord servers and communities here! Advertise your Discord server, amd get more members for your awesome community! Come list your server, or find Discord servers to join on the oldest server listing for Discord!